Tuesday 31 May 2011

I'm no David Bailey

Hi

Just wanting to get your opinions on a little issue I'm struggling with at the mo and that is getting a decent photo of my cards I want to post.

I try and take them where there is as much light as poss (in the conservatory is best), but have only got the camera on my mobile phone.  When I look at other people's blogs their pictures seem to be much more close up than I can get, I end up with loads of background.

So I'm not sure whether I need to invest in a cheapish digital camera, or just to try and tweak my pictures in picassa and stick with my mobile.  Any comments gratefully received.

Jo x

1 comment:

  1. once i have taken my photo i then crop the picture either directly on my mobile phone .. or in my editing programme. That then gets rid of the background.
    Hope that helps a little
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...