Thursday 23 June 2011

Another Card

Evening all,
Just got round to posting this card.  I made it this afternoon, but time ran away with me and before I knew it it was school picking up time.  So as I did one for the fella's I thought about a nice pink n girly one, I had loads of ideas floating round in my head, but I have to say I didn't enjoy making this one.  I changed the background a couple of times, I sat and stared at it, smudged the glitter, and don't get me started on the bow!!! But anyway I finally got it done, my husband gave his honest opinion (I do ask him quite alot - he is a very honest guy!), and I got the photo's taken.  So here it is...


The papers and image are Pink Petticoat, the sentiment, candi and card blank are craftwork cards.  It hasn't shown up very well but each flower has glitter on it.  I'm going to enter it into a few challenges and hope it 'cuts the mustard'.
Off to see Grease tomorrow night, there's 20 of us going and were taking our kids so myself and Evie are going, really looking forward.
Bye for now
Jo x

Challenges:-
Incy Wincy Designs - Sketch
Allsorts Challenge Blog - 3-2-1
A Spoonful of Sugar - Ribbons & Bows
The Ribbon Girl - Pink & Cream
CES Challenge Blog - Lots of Sparkly Flowers

7 comments:

  1. oh this is sooo pretty ,,i love the little vases of flowers
    and the bow is gorgeous!
    I hope you enjoy Grease.. my daughter quite fancied it .. i once played the role of Cha Cha .. the one who shoved Sandy out of the way and won the dance contest with Danny .. lol.. i still have it on video .. that's when i was young and slim.. but i can still do the splits !!
    I meant to say if ever you want to meet up and craft just let me know .
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a pretty card, the papers are so cute and girlie

    thanks for joining in with my 3-2-1 challenge this week @ Allsorts

    hugs

    Amanda xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Icny Wincy.
    Nikki F x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Incredibly pretty card Jo and such beautiful sparkly flowers! Thanks for playing in last weeks challenge at CES :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A pretty card :)Thanks for joing the Ribbon Girls this month. Good Luck x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is lovely. Thanks for joining in with the Ribbon Girl colour challenge, we'd love to see you next month too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute! Thank you for playing along at Incy Wincy Designs this week.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...