Thursday 16 June 2011

Father's Day Card

Evening all,
I've done quite well today and made two cards.  This last one is for my dad for Father's Day, and to give you an idea about him you only have to look at the image, that's my dad (apart from mine has a bald head!!!), he loves a good old snooze on the sofa. (He's still fab though and we all love him very much).



Anyway the image is from Digistamp Boutique, and I've coloured him with copics.  Quite a plain and simple card but I just love the image so much, I didn't want to take anything away from it.

As there seem to be loads of father's day / male card challenges around, I'm entering him into a few:-

Cupcakecraft Challenges
Papertake Weekly
Fussy and Fancy
Crazy 4 Challenges
Sentimental Sundays

Won't be round much at the weekend, were all off to a wedding.  So Have lovely weekends everyone.
Jo x

2 comments:

  1. oh lol... your poor dad .. i bet he works hard though and deserves a nap and a pint!
    Fab card
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work. Thanks for joining us at the Sentimental sundays♥
    ♥♥Janne♥♥

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...