Monday 13 June 2011

I'm Back ...

Hi Everyone,
Wow it's been a busy week.  Went back to work on Monday and had loads of stuff on with the kids, taking them to parties etc. so didn't get any crafting done.  Then this weekend I've not been at home.  I left work on Friday afternoon and drove with my mum and two friends straight to Manchester to see Take That, it was brilliant we had the best time, my photo's are rubbish but my friend Alison has taken some fab one's!  Here's one of mine...

If you can just make out the five of them all standing in a row, but it does give you a good idea of where we were sitting. We had fab seats.

Then Saturday I was packed and ready to go for a Spa weekend at Hoare Cross Hall, I went with my good friend Caroline and some of her work colleagues.  It was wonderful, I had a pedicure and a facial, spent a lot of time by the pool and Jacuzzi.  I wondered round the place all day in my swimming costume and towelling robe, it was just luxurious.  In the evening we were feeling quite decadent so we ordered some Champagne and strawberries - it didn't last long I can tell you.

So now it's back to reality with a bump, and hopefully I can get a few more cards done - before we're away again for a wedding at the weekend!!

See you soon with a LIM challenge card.
Jo x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...