Sunday 14 August 2011

Hi Everyone - I'm Back!!!

Just wanted to let you all know that I've not fallen off the face of the earth completely.  But have been away on my jolly holidays for the last two weeks in Spain with the family, had a fantastic time, the weather was gorgeous and we all had a good rest (well as much as you can with a 7 and 3 year old!!).

So we got back yesterday afternoon (Saturday) and today oh joy of all joys (forget washing and ironing), I've been down to Rugby to attend a crafty workshop with Jayne Nestorenko.  We made two projects with her Adorables stamps had a full three course Sunday lunch and caught up with some lovely ladies (and gents) that  also previously been other workshops, and generally had a lovely day, oh and spent some money too!!!

Hopefully tomorrow when I've got back to normal I'll post some pictures of the holiday and the projects from the workshop (also got to get my thinking cap on for the Less is More challenge - this is a tough one!!

Bye for now.

Jo s

1 comment:

  1. Lovely to see you back Jo .. glad you had a great holiday .
    bet the workshop was fab.. did you make anything.. i got the little donkey stamp a few weeks ago- but haven't used it yet .
    Cant wait to see your LIM project either
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...