Tuesday 16 August 2011

Less Is More - Week 28

Hi everyone,

Having missed the last 3 Less Is More challenges as I was on my holidays, I couldn't wait to get cracking on this one, but then I lost my Mojo!! The theme this week was to use inks or ink pads either in a way you've never tried before or using a favourite technique.  Oh boy have I struggled with this one, I've been waking in the night trying to come up with ideas.  I'm no big ink person.  I've got ink pads, and I love to stamp but that's as far as it goes.  I tried about three different techniques from spritzing them to smudging them all of which turned out looking like a dogs breakfast.  So I decided to simplify it (for my benefit) and go back to basics, so here is my card...

 I used my Versa Colour ink pads and the sheet that the die cut sentiments from Craftwork Cards come attached to, I stuck it to my card and started blotting, I used a Paula Pascual stamp in the middle, very simple and very basic.

I have had a look at some already entered on the blog and can I just say there are some extremely talented people out there I am in ore!!

Hope you like my humble little offering.

Bye for now.

Jo x

17 comments:

  1. A brilliant idea Jo, and I love your choice of colours. A really fabulous CAS card.
    Hugs, Sylvia x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely, bright and colourful card Jo.
    Lynne xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. great idea - love the bright colours
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well there certainly are a lot of inks here... it's a great card!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    Lady LIM
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a novel idea Jo, love the colors, bright & cheerful. Great card.

    Judie

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely bright card.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very simple and very basic it may be but also very effective and quite lovely

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great use of inks...very eyecatching!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your bright colours and the simplicity. x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi there, Clever card, love the colours bright and zingy, Gay x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is FAB Jo, super colours
    Great idea

    Thanks so much
    Mandi
    diva LIM
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is fab. Love the bright colours - a very happy card. xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. But, often, the simplest ideas work the best and this is simply fab

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  14. I LOVE this card! It makes me smile and think of rainbows :o) x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Jo, this is fab - how did I miss it earlier in the week?! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...